A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, April 1, 2022

Cardinal Christmas

 


Hello again friends and followers! 
I wanted to share the card I whipped up usingthis beautiful image of a cardinal I received in the Katarina Coloring Group on Facebook. You can find the group here


 I had this great holiday paper with winter birds and felt it was perfect for this image! 
For my card I layered the design paper over the teal paper and added the die cut frame I believe I received from Whimsy stamps under the layered papers to frame my image. If I find this die is not from Whimsy I will try to remember to correct my post. 

I entered this challenge in the Anything Goes Christmas at



I entered this in the Anything Goes with a critter challenge at



I entered this in the challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered this in the In the Garden Challenge at














4 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a beautiful image! Perfect paper to match and wonderful use of the die cut lattice. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Crafty KJ said...

A gorgeous card and I love your colouring of this image. Those papers are fab too - a great choice! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, I love this design and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Doris Klein said...

Oh what a nice work! Great job you've done!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2