A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, April 9, 2022

All Dressed Up with Spring

 


Hello again my friends and followers! I do hope you are being crafty! Today I am here to share this adorable cutie from All Dressed Up stamps and the awesome die I received in the Spellbinders March small die of the month kit. I like to use up scraps so I am using this piece of brown kraft paper that I cut into from previous creations as a backdrop for my image. You can find this adorable image at


I entered my card in the challenge at


I entered this in the challenge at


I entered this in the challenge at




I entered this in the challenge at


I entered this in the Birthday Challenge at










4 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Fabulous card! Love your colouring technique! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

aprettypinkpeony said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps! Good luck with your entry! Pam~DT

Mrs.B said...

This is such a pretty card and it's a sweet image too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril x

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT