A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Wednesdays Sketch Challenge

 


Hello again friends and followers! 
Today I am sharing this card I made using the beautiful sketch from Wednesdays Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. It seems like such a simple card until you start trying to freehand the right angle for that v cut shape. Lol! I think I was over thinking it, but I really had a vision that I wanted to master. Ha! This challenge just started this past Wednesday so you still have over a week to enter at




For my card I am using a wood mounted rubber stamp from Stampin’ Up. Not even sure how old it is, I bought it off of Ebay in like 2007. This beautiful paper flower I won from a blog candy win around 2011. The ribbon was sent to me from Regina Bailey, we were both on the Monday Greetings Team at The Outlawz challenges together and she sent me a wonderful stash of colorful ribbon a few years back. The scroll at the bottom is from the December Small Die of the Month at Spellbinders. My first few attempts were not working out so I ended up with pieces. This is one of those pieces. :) I let nothing go to waste! 

I entered this in the challenge at


 
 
I entered this in the Say it with Flowers challenge at


I entered this in the challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at













8 comments:

Heather said...

So very lovely, Angela - love that pretty blue! Such a cool layout, too - and perfect details! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin With Leah said...

Beautiful card! What a stunning bloom you created and great job combining all those challenges! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jenny Engelke said...

Oh, that flower is so beautiful! It's definitely the star of the show here! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

pearshapedcrafting said...

It’s beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Stampin Expressions said...

Your bow is stunning! I like the color combo you used for this card. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Fiona said...

Such a pretty card - thanks for sharing with us at HSS

Stampin by Genny said...

Wow! Such a pretty card. I especially love how you used the paper flower and your color combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Lovely card, what a pretty shade of blue!
Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.