A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Sunday, January 4, 2015

One Cool Deer


Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads:

You are such a cool
 "Deer"
for thinking of me this holiday!

I was inspired to make this card from the latest challenge at Digistamps4Joy. It is one I could not resist "Glitter"! My card stock is glittery, I used glittery washi tape, glitter snowflakes and I added some Icicle stickles around the front sentiment. 



Challenges Entered:

  1. DS4J "Glitter"
  2. ABC Challenge "A is for Anything Goes"
  3. Card Mania "Make it Sparkle" 
  4. Crafts Galore 
  5. Christmas Cards All Year Round 
  6. Connie Can Crop "All that Sparkles" 
  7. CraftyHazelnuts Christmas 
  8. Mema's Crafts 
  9. Oddball Art Stamp "Winter"  
  10.  Scrap It Girl
  11. Sparkles Monthly Challenge
  12. Sparkles Christmas Challenges 
  13. Sisters Of Craft 
  14. Whimsey Doodles 

Post a Comment