A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, April 18, 2022

Decorating for Christmas

 


Hello there again,I am so pleased you have come to visit! Today I am sharing a card using this adorable image I won, it is the 2nd of three images I won at the challenges at



For my card I used a decorative corner punch from Fiskars, an edge punch from Fiskars, she was colored up with these Copic markers. 


I entered this in the challenge at

I entered the challenge at


I entered the challenge at


I entered this card in the Christmas Challenge at


I entered the Anything Christmas Goes Challenge
At











1 comment:

Leanne said...

Cool card, I like the image and the coloring is wonderful, nicely done and thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Have a great day, and happy crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge