A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Their loss is my gain! I’m a WINNER!

 


Woo-HOO! 

This must be my lucky year! 

Okay well, in all honesty you can’t win if you don’t play!

The real winner never collected their prize and their loss is my gain for being one of the Top 5 for that challenge! Good thing I am challenging myself to enter to win more challenges than I did in the prior month. It is hard to do when it is all by random, but I am trying none the less. 

 I started playing again at the end of November 2021. I have definitely been playing because At 4 PM Central US time today I have made enough cards to have a blog posting through the end of April!  And I have a set of images ready to print for the next batch of assignments!  Assignments come to me in the form of the challenges that  I am either on a design team  for, or coloring illustrations provided by artists in coloring groups, as well as at Kit & Clowder.

 Between  Kit & Clowder’s Online coloring classes and the various images I receive to color up I am feeling good about most of my coloring projects There are a few screw ups but I don’t let it stop me. Heck even the art you buy in stores isn’t perfect. I also have an index card sized box full of printed images from years past so I am trying to make myself color them up and get that container emptied. I could use it for so many other items. 

Thank you for stopping in, and for any comments you leave, they definitely help to inspire me. 

No comments: