A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Hippity Hoppity

 





Hello again my friends! 

Today using the tutorial I posted two days ago, I am sharing this card. For my card I used these great egg and sentiment images from Shellys Images. You could find Shellys Images at


https://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/tutorialtechnique-tuesday.html


But it looks like her shop is now closed down.

 I added in some egg stickers through out, and the adorable Gnome and flower sticker on the sentiment are from my daughter’s shop on Etsy. It is called Tabs Art Shop. She has stationary and many different sticker designs she designs and prints herself. This is the side view of my card popped up.



I didn’t leave the back unfinished. I added my name stamp as well as this cute little chickadee coming out of the egg from Tabs Art shop. It is from the sticker pack shown below.


You can find Tabs Art shop at



TabsArtShop's shop on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/TabsArtShop


Tabitha is adding more images all of the time! So be sure to check out her shop! 

And here is what the back of my card looks like. 


You can find Tabs Art shop at

TabsArtShop's shop on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/TabsArtShop

I entered this card in the Anything Goes challenge at



I entered this card in the Easter/Spring Challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered the Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered my card in the Spring Colors Challenge at













5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful card design and lovely coloring! Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope to see more from you soon.
Donna
Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

Jan Mahew said...

A colorful eggs-traordinary pop-up card Angela! Thank you for sharing your spring project with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I like your fold and the shimmer on your Easter eggs. Glad you joined us at Jan' Digi Stamp Challenge! Donna T- DT

Pattie G said...

What a cute Easter card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Mrs.B said...

This is a great card, love your design.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril x