A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Progressive Freebie Challenge with MMedell

 


Hello again!
Today I am sharing this Christmas card I made using this months Progressive Freebie image from MMedell Illustrations they are sponsoring The Outlawz Challenges. 

You can find the challenges at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge 
At


I entered the challenge at



I entered this card in the challenge at


I also entered this card in the 3 of Something Challenge
My 3 items are the snowflakes! You can find this challenge at












3 comments:

Imke said...

Sweet Christmas card and you did a great job with our "3 of something" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Judy Woodland said...

Well isn't this just the sweetest card! I love that little angel, and the background is perfect! Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
Judy~ MSC Designer

jaybea said...

I just love this the colours you have used are fantastic it is a lovely christmas card Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts