A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tic—Tac-Toe Inspiration Photo Challenge


Howdy friends! Today I am here to promote The Outlawz Tuesdays Color Challenges! This weeks challenge is a tic-tac-toe challenge using the photos in each row for inspiration. 


I chose the middle row from left to right.
Buttons= My circle/polka dots
Easter Eggs= My oval shaped frame with the image
Peacock= something with wings (and after posting I started wondering if peacocks have wings, I have yet to google that) lol! The wings are on the what I think is a dragonfly that the girl is riding. 

This month we have a fabulous sponsor which is



For my card I printed the precolored image and used an oval die cut for my frame, I taped it to the paper and dabbled some ink around the edges then I ran it through my Cuttlebug to cut the die. My flowers were punched out and I used Stickles Liquid pearl in the centers. 

I entered my card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered my card in the Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered the Anything Goes Challenge at


















 

No comments: