A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, April 22, 2022

Lifting Your Spirits

 


Hello friends and followers! 

I am so pleased you have stopped by. Today I am sharing this card using two images I won last month! The first is the light house from Pattie’s Creations that I won for entering Patties Challenges it is the second of three images I won in her challenges, you can find a link to the challenge in the side bar when you scroll down on the right side, and you can find Pattie’s images at 


and the second image is from Polkadoodles called Sky’s the Limit in the Winnie Celebrations 2.  I won this image from Color Crazy Challenge! This is the first of three images I won!  You can also find a link to the challenges on the right side when you scroll down. 

You can find Polkadoodles at




 I colored my images and background scene using Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from a set of stamps I have had a while from Inky Antics and it is called Balloon Buddies. I picked it up while visiting Branson, MO back in 2012! They had a wonderful Scrapbook store there! The flag dies I used for my sentiments are in a set from Spellbinders called the Designer Series Totally You. It has stamps and dies in the set. The banner with the sequins hanging from the twine I cut with scissors before realizing I had the banner die in this set I mentioned. 
 
 

I entered this card in the challenge at

I entered this in the challenge at

I entered the challenge at






1 comment:

Jackiekg said...

A very cute image. Lovc your colouring. Thank you for
joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.