A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Bunny Die Cut

 


Hello again!
 It is time to get those Easter cards mailed out! 
I am sharing today this card I made with the March Spellbinders small die of the month! The die is called Floating Bunny. I only used the bunny from the set, there are balloons, a swing, clouds and more! I was going to save this cutie to place in the package so I would know hoe it went together, but it was just too cute to stuff away into the package. I had to share it with all of you! 
For my card I used a Martha Stewart Lace edge punch, along with my bunny die that I ran through my Cuttlebug. I added a tiny dot of glue on the pieces to stick him together. I don’t know why I felt those strips reminded me of bunny whiskers so I stuck the behind the image. 
Easter is just 10 days away! Get those Easter Sunday clothes ironed and ready to wear, color those eggs, and get those baskets ready for filling. Easter is on its way! 

I entered this card in the Double Trouble Challenge at


I entered this card in the challenges at








2 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Cute Easter Bunny Card Angela! Thank you for sharing your colorful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing you each month for our challenges. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}
{Dies R Us}