A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Three colors and a little bling!



Hello and welcome to the final two weeks of  The Outlawz Tuesdays Color challenge, it can be found at



 
This weeks challenge is to use three colors provided and some bling! 



This month we have a fabulous sponsor which is



9617036661?profile=RESIZE_400x


For my card I colored my image with Copic Markers, embossed a piece of teal card stock with a mushroom embossing folder from Cuttle bug, topped it off with a beautiful owl print bow, and glued some bling gems and sequins here and there. 

I entered this in the challenge at

I entered the challenge at


I entered this card in the Let’s Be Cute Challenge at


I entered this in the challenge at


I entered this in the challenge at













1 comment:

Jan Mahew said...

Darling Gnome creation Angela! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us again for a NEW challenge each month. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)