A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Bear to spare a Candy Cane?

 


Hey there again! 

Today I am sharing this simple card I made using an image I colored up about 10 years ago. I wish I knew who the artist was at this moment, but as soon as I figure it out I will update this posting. I have had these images in my stash for some time and finally decided to get them on a card. I believe I received this image at Crafters Digital Art Center or CDAC. I loved that site, miss it actually. I liked that many digi artists had groups on the site and offered freebies right there. There were challenges and tutorials, it was kind of like The Outlawz Challenges but a bit more, in my opinion. :) Don’t get me wrong I am the go to advocate for The Outlawz Challenges. I left for a few years and missed it terribly and now I vow to never leave until it is no more. That is, at least for as long as I am divulging in a paper craft hobby. :) I am currently the Design Team Leader for Twisted Thursdays as well as a Designer on Tuesdays Color challenges. I ran the Monday Greetings challenges for a few years when I joined. The Outlawz is a wonderful family of talented paper crafters. We have a new challenge every day of the week, a Progressive Freebie challenge, sketch challenges on Wednesdays, just so much fun and so many ideas to inspire you. 

No comments: