A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, April 25, 2022

Birthday Celebration

 


Hello again my friends and followers! 
Today I am sharing this birthday card i made using the frame die from the December small die of the month club at Spellbinders it is called Sketched Florals & Frame and this beautiful image is from 



For my card I colored her up with Copic Markers practicing on coloring skies and translucent balloons. I hand cut the little banners at the top right. The frame was actually messed up in two places so by slanting my image I was able to use the frame to cover up the spots without much notice. 

I entered the challenge at


I entered this card in the challenge at


I entered the challenge at









4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Angela, such a pretty card! Your coloring and shading are gorgeous! There is so much dimension to your image. I like how you angled the main image, then enclosed it with a filigree contrasting frame angled the opposite direction! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "Frame It" challenge!!! -Donna

Nancy said...

What a pretty image and your coloring is fantastic. Love the depth you achieved on the balloons and how you did the sky. Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday!

Suzanne H said...

Your coloring is awesome. I'm glad you could use the frame to save the image. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Angela, what a beautiful image and your coloring is amazing... love what you did with the sky and balloons and how you brought in that decorative rectangle frame cut... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.