A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Western themed with Pattie’s Creations

 


Hello friends and followers! Today I am sharing this little cutie from Patties Creations. She is the third of three images I won in the challenges at Patties Creations Challenges. When you scroll down you can find a link to the challenges on  the right side bar. I grew up reading my mothers Annie Oakley books so I tried to make her my version of Annie. I added 1/2 of the Outlawz Badge Silhouette to giver her a tall dark handsome stranger in the back ground. I colored her up using my Copic markers, the plaid paper is from Fun Stampers Journey. I have been trying to practice sunsets using my Copic Markers and I think this one turned out pretty good! 

I entered this card in the challenge at



No comments: