A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Happy Birthday with Patties Creations

 




Hello friends and followers! 

Today I am sharing this beautiful birthday card using Patties Creations Cupcake image. This is the first of three image I won at Patties Creations Challenges! You can find her challenges if you scroll down linked on my side bar! 
I colored my card with Copic markers and added specks of color like sprinkles on the cup cakes as well as glitter. 

I entered this card in the challenge at



I entered this card in the challenges at 


I entered this in the challenge at









2 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a perfect birthday card and one I could definitely sink my teeth into! LOL. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

Barbara said...

Congrats on winning this great stamp set. It sure makes for a fabulous Birthday card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.