A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Bee my Honey

 


Thank you to Alyce Keegan with Kit and Clowder for another adorable image to color up and practice techniques. For my card I used my Copic markers, a Martha Stewart lace edge punch, a Fiskars corner punch called Romantique. I topped it off with a fun heart sticker and placed a 1/2 cut doily under my image. You can find Kit and Clowder on Facebook here

https://www.facebook.com/kitandclowder



I entered the Anything Goes Challenge at

I entered my card in the In the Garden Challenge because who doesn’t have bee’s in their garden? Lol! The challenge can be found at


I entered this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at 


I entered this card in the Include A Circle Challenge because I believe a doily is a circle, but also I have the letter O in Love right on the front! You can find this challenge at 


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at













5 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how adorable!! Your coloring is amazing as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is adorable. Thank you for joining our challenge at Passion for Markers.
Marlene

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Awesome card! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Kelly Schelske said...

What a cute card Angela! Love how you've coloured the bear!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!

Mimi said...

Stunning colouring :) :) and yes a doily most certainly classes as a circle :) :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this month. Big hugs, Mimi xxxx