A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Casing a Card

 


 

Hello friends and followers! 

Today I want to share with you a card I made using this adorable bunny from Conie Fong Art & Design that was given away in the Kit & Clowder Online Coloring Facebook group. 

You can find Conie Fong images at


10217873657?profile=RESIZE_400x 
 
 
Conie Fong Art & Design

Digital Images

Shop -  https://www.etsy.com/shop/ConieFongArt.  



Once I colored my image with Copic markers, I did some distressing with a little sponge dabbed and an ink pad. I found the layout or sketch as the craft world calls it, by casing another card I found on Pinterest. The beautiful card can be found at 

 https://hlkdownstairsdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-easter-everybunny.html



For my clouds I used a new die I received in the Small Die of the month club at Spellbinders. It is called Floating Bunny. The set has clouds, a swing, balloons, a sentiment and a bunny. I also used a die set called Spellbinder Nestabilities called Labels Ten. I chose two different embossing folders since my card base is quite large. Both of these folders are from Cuttlebug. The spots are from a folder called Welcome Baby and the square pattern is from a  folder called Traffic Jam. The sentiment stamp and the shape are both from Stampin Up.

 Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope to see you again real soon!


I entered this challenge at

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/


I entered this card in the challenge at


I entered this card in the challenge at


I entered the fun challenge at


I entered the Anything Goes with a critter at












4 comments:

Kim said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

Nunzia Carusio said...

Love the delicate colors of your card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
Nunzia DT

MeSi said...

So cute! I love that bright yellow. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

sweetpea said...

A really cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT