A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, April 4, 2022

Here comes Peter Cottontail!

 





Hello again friends and followers! 

I had so much fun making my tutorial for this card shape yesterday that I made two more cards just like it but with different images to showcase. For this card I am using the sentiment from Shellys Stamps, and the bunny with egg is from Stampfairy. 





I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used W0, W2, W3 & W4 for the main part of the bunny, his ears were done with RV21, and his mouth area was done with R30. I dotted his eyes with a white gel pen and used a black pen to define his eye lashes. Then I lined my sentiment with Pink Stickles to give it some sparkle. Unfortunately it did not give the sheen I wanted so I grabbed my green Crayola glitter glue and covered the bow on the egg with the glitter. I would have used yellow glitter but it was dried up on me. :(  I added a tiny cotton ball to his tail. Some sticker eggs through out, and I wasn’t happy with my pink Stickles so before it dried I added a butterfly to cover the side with the most blobs of Stickles. The butterfly is from a Martha Stewart edge punch, I just cut off one of the butterflies to use separately. Honestly it looks better in person because you cannot see the sparkle the glitter gives from this picture. It really was a great finishing touch! 

I entered this in the Any Real Animal Challenge at

I entered the challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered the Anything Goes with a featured Critter Challenge at


I entered this card in the Baby Animals Challenge at












8 comments:

brenda said...

A very sweet image and perfect for our Animals theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Pauline C said...

Fab shaped card, and cute image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge for our animals theme this week.
Pauline xx

Ellibelle said...

What a great card shape and fun Easter card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Linby said...

This is a great shaped card and a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Furrbster said...

A lovely card layout,

Thanks for playing along with my baby animal challenge at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a wonderful bunny, love the design of your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Doris Klein said...

Super cute and pretty colours of your work!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Diane Louise J said...

thanks for sharing your lovely card with our 'baby animals' challenge over at Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog... good luck and hope you can join us next time too.
Diane Louise [DT Leader] x