A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesdays Color with Sheepski Designs

 


Hello friends and followers!
Today starts the March Challenges on Tuesdays Color at The Outlawz Challenges! We are sponsored this month by

 

SheepSki Designs

8304869693?profile=RESIZE_710x   Prize = 3 digis       

Andrea Norris / SheepskiDesigns@gmail.com

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/

Shop: https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/p/cards-with-my.html


This weeks theme is to use the color palette provided in challenge and use circles! 

You can find the challenge at

Www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com



For my card I used Copic Markers to color my image, some spellbinders embossing folders, a die cut frame from Cricut Design Studio, snowflake punch as well as a border punch and for my layout it is from the Wednesdays Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges which ending March 1st. 


I entered the card in the challenges at


I entered my card in the challenges at



I entered the challenges at



I entered the challenges at


I entered this in the challenge at 


My gold is in the windows




4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulous card design! Just lovely! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lynda said...

What a lovely scene - lovingly coloured. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Heather said...

This is a beautiful scene, Angela, great coloring! We are actually on a Santa challenge now, but thanks so much for sharing this at Sparkles!

Lisa J said...

Lovely Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Daisy Chain Challenges Lisa J