A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Thinking of Ukraine

 


Thank you to Sheepski Designs 
for this beautiful sunflower image at The Outlawz Challenges.
 
We are saying prayers for Ukraine. For my card I used my new Spellbinders die and a beautiful embossing folder that had the perfect spot to place the Ukraine Flag.

I entered my card in the challenge at



I entered the challenge at


I entered the challenge at 


I entered the challenge at


I entered the challenge at









8 comments:

Heather said...

Such a nice tribute, Angela - love that pretty border! Very fun over the embossing! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

A very eye-catching design, Angela! Thank you for supporting the people of Ukraine. I'm not sure a sunflower qualifies as a "spring flower" but since this is an important tribute card, we are changing seasons for it! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges!

Heather Cooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Clothier said...

That's a pretty frame and the idea of supporting Ukraine is admirable. Thanks for joining us at As You See It.

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely and so thoughtful.

Thank you again for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time around- good luck!

Jane Knudsen said...

What a beautiful card and for such a heartfelt reason. The sunflower is a sweet touch in the corner! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

LeAnne said...

What a lovely way to honor Ukraine; the flag colors and the way you used them are perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It this week!

sweetpea said...

Lovely tribute. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT