A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Thinking of You

 


Hello again friends and followers!
Today I have a card using this adorable ballerina bunny from Beccy’s Place! You can find her wonderful images at




For my card I colored my image using Copic Markers. I ran this fantastic die frame with polka dots from Spellbinders Frameabilities called Polka Dot Frame through my Cuttlebug and lined the back with this beautiful scrap music note card stock. The balloon, isn’t that fabulous! I used this die set called Spellbinders Celebrations by Richard Garay the name of the die set with clear stamps to go with it is called Balloon Fun. I taped the twine to the back of the balloon and used a little Elmer’s to attach the twine to the bunny’s paw. My sentiment is a block mounted sentiment stamp from Stampin Up. 

I will definitely be entering my card in the challenges at

I entered my card in the Anything Goes with Critters Challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes challenge at 


I entered the challenge at


I entered this card in the challenge Easter Chicks or Bunnies at














3 comments:

Beccy said...

I love the papers you've used on your card Angela, especially the one on the base, the texture and colours are awesome. You did a fantastic job colouring the little bunny, I love how vibrant her ballet shoes and tutu look! Great idea to emboss the white frame too, it adds another layer of interest to the design.
Cheers,
Beccy

The Lady Boz said...

Thanks for joining us at INTAAS with your lovely card, a sweet bunny
Jennie DT xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT