A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Spring Blessing

 



Hello again my friends and followers! Today I am sharing this card using an image from


For my card I used my lace edge punch, as well as an embossing folder from Cuttlebug called Mary Ann. I colored my image using Copic Markers. 

I entered this in the Always Anything Goes challenge at 


I entered this in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this card in the Something with a Handle challenge at


I entered the In the Garden challenge at


I entered this card in the Say it with Flowers challenge at


I entered this card in the Emboss Everything challenge at


















10 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Love your card Angela! The embossing, the lace and the layers make for a perfect backdrop for the main image. I appreciate you showcasing my "Friendship Flowers" on your beautiful creation! I look forward to seeing you each month for our NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

brenda said...

A delightful floral creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty floral design, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

Such a great design and pretty colors. Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card - I love the watering can of flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline xx

Darlene said...

Such a fabulous design Angela! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Something with a Handle’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

JanR said...

A great spring card! Such pretty flowers too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Vicki said...

Such a delightful spring card! Love the watering can and flower image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Handle" Challenge.

Linby said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Suze said...

Gorgeous card Angela. I like the layout of the card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.