A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesdays Color Challenge with Sheepski Designs!


Hello again friends and followers!

 Today starts the final two weeks challenges of March on Tuesdays Color Challenge at 

Www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com



And we are showcasing this months fabulous sponsor

 

SheepSki Designs

8304869693?profile=RESIZE_710x   Prize = 3 digis       

Andrea Norris / SheepskiDesigns@gmail.com

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/

Shop: https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/p/cards-with-my.html


For my card I am using this adorable image from the sponsor, a spellbinders embossing folder and for my three colors I chose red, blue & green. I colored it up with Copic Markers.



I entered this card in the Flowers challenges at

https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/



I entered this in the challenge at


I entered this into the Anything Goes with a Critter challenge at


I entered this card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this into the Anything Goes with Optional Twist Easter challenge at


I entered this in the All Occasion challenge at


I entered this card in the Animals challenge at



















3 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #504 Animals
Hugs
Dewi

Lori Podolsky said...

I love your beautiful card, Angela. So glad you joined us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - D

Aunty Sue said...

Fab make and so pleased you shared with us at crafty catz hope to see you in our new challenge