A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Bunny Freebie from Kit & Clowder

 


This adorable bunny was given away for the 8th Birthday celebration at Kit & Clowder. I wanted to attempt a recessed panel card, so I went with that as my layout. He is colored in Copic Markers.


Www.kitandclowder.com




I entered this in the challenge at

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/


I entered in the challenge at


I entered in the challenge at


I entered in the challenge at


I entered the challenge at







6 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Very beautiful project and nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

Nelly said...

Pretty darn cute! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Michelle said...

So sweet! I love the background and layout! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful layout and colours!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Jill said...

So pretty

Thanks for joining us at Gem of A Craft Challenge!

-Jill, Polkadoodles DT

Tiny Treasure Workshop

Marina Atsali said...

Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge.