A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Ladybugs Heart of Stone

 


Hello friends and followers!
Today I am sharing an image from Polkadoodles! Isn’t she darling! I have been in a mood to use up as many scrap design papers as I can. So I added a banner with three different papers. The black strip was embossed using my Cuttlebug and a candy hearts Cuttlebug embossing folder. The adorable image was colored up using my Copic Markers. You can find the image at 



I entered this card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered my card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Spring challenge at




I entered this card in the challenge at



5 comments:

Francesca said...

Very lovely card, the image is adorable! Thanks for playing at Digi Choosday!

Julie said...

Super card! Love the image and design. Thanks for playing along with my 'Anything Spring' Challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card Angela. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

Maz said...

What a lovely creation. Adore this image! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/