A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

We support Ukraine!

 


Hello again friends and followers! Today I am sharing this beautiful sunflower image I received from Power Poppy in support of Ukraine during this time while they are being attacked by Russian military. I am totally shocked that something like this would be taking place this day in age. Many prayers to Ukraine, its citizens and to their President Zelensky. 

I entered my card in the challenge at


I entered the challenge at 


I entered the challenge at



 

I entered the challenge at


I entered the challenge at











4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Beautiful card in honor of those in Ukraine. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful bouquet of sunflowers. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

CraftingMum said...

Lovely thoughtful card, thanks for sharing it with us at colour crazy craft.