A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Happy Birthday

 


Hello my friends and followers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Spring is just around the corner I am so excited! It is my favorite season! Today I wanted to share a birthday card I made using a tag die  and a die from Spellbinders Nestabilities called Dahlia using my Cuttlebug. The adorable image is from Di’s Digi Stamps it is called Happiness is a beary rose and can be found at

https://www.disdigistamps.com/


And I finished it off with this colorful ribbon of owls. 


I entered this in the Show Texture challenge at

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/


I entered this in the Emboss Everything challenge at



I entered into the Green & White or Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered my card in the Spring Birthday challenge at


My die cut is the embossed Happy Birthday tag


I entered the All Occasion challenge at 












7 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is so sweet, and I like that cute owl ribbon across the top! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet image and I love how you layered it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas!!

JanR said...

Another great card! That image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

NPurdum56 said...

What a cute card! That image is adorable and colored beautifully! That ribbon is adorable also! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge! Nancee, DT

JulieP said...

Very fun use of layers! I am totally in love with the owl ribbon. Awesome touch! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

foleysfriend said...

So super cute! I love all the fun layers and your image is just darling. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Arlene said...

How very cute! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge this month.