A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, March 14, 2022

Out of this World!

 


Hello friends and followers! 
Today I sharing this image I received for free this year from Moonflower Stamps.  For my card I wanted to practice some techniques I learned in Kit and Clowder coloring classes. For this card I was practicing on the moon. This image did not have a moon, I added it in. I punched and embossed some circles to represent planets. I found these sparkly flower things in my stash that I won a good 15 years ago and never knew what to use them for, so they are on my banners, I glued in sequins here and there, added, red glitter to the hearts, some pink puff to her lips, and glitter glue on the emblem on her dress, and then felt like a space ship was in order, so I added a spaceship sticker to finish it off. 
 
I entered her in the challenge at

I entered this card in the challenge at
 
I entered this in the challenge at
 
I entered this card at

I entered this card in the challenge at

4 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Angela, it is Out of this world! Thank you for sharing your heavenly creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Deborah Wheeler said...

Beautiful colouring on this image. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Helen said...

Amazing colouring and a very striking design.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your efforts for writing this blog. Thanks for sharing. Home Cleaning Services in Delhi