A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Day 25 Free Spring Moments Coloring Class

  


Hello my friends and followers!

Today I am sharing my finished image that I received from Day 25 in the 25 Days of Christmas. Alyce with Kit and Clowder Coloring group offered this wonderful image! This is an image currently offered for free in the classes it is called the Free Spring Moments Class. She looked so stunning I did not know what kind of card I should place her onto. Then I received my Spellbinders small die of the month called Floating Bunny and it had these cute little clouds, yay no more fussy cut clouds! Fussy cut is when you just cut it out with your scissors. The die that I used to represent my rolling hills of grass is from Spellbinders it is called Curved Borders One, and the little gate is from Memory Box Dies and it is called Cottage Garden gate. I colored my image using Copic Markers and did my best at following along with Alyce in her coloring pamphlet of the Spring Moments class image.  


You can find all the classes at


https://www.kitandclowder.com/



I entered this card in the Birthday challenge at


I entered this card in the Spring Project challenge at



I entered this card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this card into the In the Garden challenge at


I entered this in the Say it with Flowers challenge at













8 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Such a wonderful card-you've colored your image beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

brenda said...

What a delightful Sunflower image on your pretty card, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge 'In the Garden' theme this week.

B x

My name is Erika. said...

This is a wonderful image. I like it, and I like how you used a sunflower and all it implies. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our 'In The Garden' themed challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous garden scene and beautifully colored image! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

Arlene said...

Fantastic card. Beautifully done. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge this month.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the image and the beautiful colouring !!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card and image, the colours look lovely . Thank you for joining us at try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne