A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, March 7, 2022

Coloring Challenge using Katarina Art

 


Hello again friends and followers! Today I am sharing the card i made using this sweet image from Katarina Art. The group is on Facebook. For my card I ma using copic markers, a butterfly due punch, and tossed in some twine. The sketch is from The Outlawz Wednesdays Sketch Challenge! 



I entered the challenge at

I entered my card in the challenge at

For my Tic Tac Toe I am using 
Punch, Free, and ribbon (twine)


I entered the challenge at

I entered the challenge at


I entered the challenge at








4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card design and image; those Big Eyes are so pretty! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline x

brenda said...

A pretty feminine card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

NanaConnie said...

Spectacular card, Angela! I'm wearing 2 DT hats this time - Thanks so much for playing along at Ike's World and at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. We hope to see you again in our next challenges, too. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT