A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, March 28, 2022

Splitting a Damask Motif

 


Hello there friends and followers! Today I am sharing one of the images I chose for winning at 


Isn’t she the cutest! I colored her up with my Copic Markers, added some pieces of various design papers, and toppped it off with this beautiful die I cut two in half to created the corner borders. The die is from Spellbinders Shapeabilities in the Damask Motifs. 

I entered this card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this card in the Anything Goes challenge at



I entered this in the Christmas Presents challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Christmas challenge at


I entered this in the Anything Goes Christmas challenge at


I entered this card in the Use some Gold Christmas challenge at


My gold is the star!


















8 comments:

Darlene said...

OH what a sweet image and beautifully colored & showcased! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Melanie Hungerford said...

So cute! Very nice papers for the background, and love the corner dies. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Kim said...

What a great card! I love anything Winnie! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

Michelle said...

So very beautiful! I love the colors you chose and design! Such lovely intricate added details! I hope to see more of your creations soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc

Jane Savage said...

Lovely colouring on this cute design!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Nice design and I love the patterned paper background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland Dawn S DT x

Maz said...

Lovely Christmas card and beautifully coloured :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!