A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Dragons Adventure

 


Thank you to Alyce with Kit and Clowder for offering such wonderful freebies to practice our coloring techniques. I ordered these huge greetings cards so I had to really work at filling in the spaces. I used the Martha Stewart edge punch for the scalloped edges and a die that I cut in half for each corner, the die is from a set from Spellbinders called Damask Motifs I had this wide ribbon it was just long enough to wrap around the card. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and attempted to follow the dragon scale coloring by looking off a photo. I imagine if I actually watch the Kit and Clowder class next time it will be so much better! :) 




I entered this card in the Tic Tac Toe challenge at


I chose RIBBON, FREE, & PUNCH



I entered my card in the Anything Goes challenge at



I entered my card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered this card in the USE Dies challenge at


I entered this in the challenges at













4 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Nicely coloured image and lovely project.
This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Arlene said...

What a fun and darling card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge this month.

Mimi said...

Totally agree, every story needs a dragon :) Just love how you have created this artwork :) :) Thank you for joining us this month at IKEsWORLD. Hugs DT Mimi xx

Jane Savage said...

Love how you've used the die-cuts and that dragon is so cute!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx