A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Nino Kurts Art Garden

 


Hello again my friends!
 I know I am posting a card every day lately! I have been busy that is for certain! As I make cards and enter them into challenges, I find that I win a few images along the way. I am trying to make sure I use the images right away since I was starting to feel guilty for winning images in the past and not ever using them. 2022 is going to be different! I am entering challenges across the web, joining in coloring groups on Facebook, and just staying so busy I don’t even have much time for my other hobbies so far this year. This beautiful image I received from a coloring group on Facebook called Nino Kurts Art you can find this group here


Isn’t she stunning. For my card I wanted to practice techniques to color a sunset in the background using my Copic Markers. I used a die from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Damask Motifs, a corner punch from Fiskars called Romantique, a Memory Box Die called Cottage Garden Gate that I chose from a prize I won at Dies R Us, EK scalloped edge punch, and a swirl die. 

I entered my card in the Easter Chicks or Bunny challenge at 


I entered this in the challenge at


I entered this in the Use any die from us challenge at

 I recently won some dies from them so it was perfect time to show them off! 

I entered this card in the Spring is in the Air challenge at


I entered this card in the Spring is in the Air challenge at


I entered my a card in the Anything Goes challenge at


I entered my card in the Spring Flowers challenge at


I entered my card in the USE DIES challenge at


I entered my card in the Always Anything Goes Challenge at


I entered my card in the Feminine challenge at


I entered the Anything Goes challenge at


























12 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Lovely colouring - so vibrant. And the layering gives a great sense of depth. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It.

brenda said...

A very pretty image and creation, perfect for our feminine these at Allsorts challenge this week, thank you for joining in.

B x

Heather said...

What a fun combo of dies! A very pretty setting for that lovely image - and great coloring! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great card. Nice coloring. Love the image and all the embellishments work well wiyj your image. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

Heather Cooper said...

Lovely colouring! Those little blue flowers are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

The Lady Boz said...

Thanks for joining us at INTAAS with your lovely image, perfect.
Jennie DT xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great card Angela! Lovely colouring and image, it's beautiful!

Thank you for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Spring is in the Air challenge- good luck!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Another spring goddess - love the flowers and sweet bird! Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It this week!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

You did a fabulous job with the colouring of this image.
Nice work. Love the finished design too.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Julie Odil said...

Angela, you sound like you are staying very busy! Thank is great! This card is beautiful. The image is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT Member