A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, December 24, 2021

Anything Goes on Mondays Greetings Challenge!

 




Hello again! Happy Christmas Eve!

 Today I am showcasing this little cutie from My Besties. I entered this card this week in the Monday Greetings challenge at www.outlawzChallenges.ning.com for their Anything Goes Challenge. I bought the design papers at a garage sale and couldn’t wait to use them, they came with the Bingo and party hat imagewhich is perfect or my birthday themed card. 




The Winner was Announced. I also entered this card in the challenge at





2 comments:

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining with us at My Besties International challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Raelma Mousinho said...

wonderful card! beautiful coloring!
thank you for sharing with us at my besties challenge blog
hugs
Raelma