A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, January 21, 2022

Day 19 Kit & Clowder Advent Calendar Event 2021 with Power Poppy


Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image


 

You can this image and more at

https://powerpoppy.com/



And thank you to Alyce with Kit and Clowder for the fabulous Advent Calendar Event 2021! 



I entered the card in the challenge at

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge ...

Winners announced



I entered the challenge at

Dies R Us Challenge

Using this Die cut frame.

Winners Announced



I entered this card in the "Use Dies" challenge at

Craft Rocket Challenges

Winners Announced



I entered this in the Anything Goes challenge at

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge (colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com)

Winners Announced



I entered this in the Anything Goes Challenge at

Creative Knockouts

Winners Announced



3 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Angela. I like the colour combination. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Jinny said...

What a gorgeous card, Angela! Wonderful colors and fab image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Love this image and super colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.