A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Winter on Saturdays Paper Ala Mode Challenges

 

 


 

I am sad to report that quite a few ladies are stepping down over on Paper Ala Mode Saturdays at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com This will be their last challenge. Please join me and wishing them well and show our appreciation for their beautiful inspirational creations through the years. We have been blessed to have such a talented group of ladies.  I adore the inspiration from their team this week. The cards are absolutely beautiful!  I thought I would join in the fun for the winter theme. Someone mentioned 3D cards and it sparked my noggin' and I remembered I had these snow globe card sets in a box somewhere. I bought them at this cute little Paper Crafts shop in Branson, Missouri in like 2012!  I apparently had some amazing adhesive because I could not reopen it and get any sort of fake snow in the globe without tearing the paper. So, It is a snow-less snow globe. I figured I should use this one since it was already together. I added some embossed card stock to the front and some die cut snowflakes that I cut in half to frame the globe. On the inside I added another strip of embossing snowflakes and the sentiment reads Seasons Greetings. 





Want to see more fabulous card designs  please come check out the challenges at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com a We look forward to seeing you there! 

Winner Announced. I also entered this card in the challenge at 

https://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.com/


 



No comments: