A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Scribbles Designs Sponsors Twisted Thursdays

 


Last month we had some wonderful card creations to inspire your creativity at Outlawz Challenges on Twisted Thursday during our Sponsor Appreciation Month. Each of our designers divided up the sponsors of 2021 and we went to town tearing up paper and coloring up images for a challenge every week. This month we only have two challenges for you and to kick off December our fun optional twist is to make your sentiment the main focus of the card. I am using this free adorable penguin image by Scribbles Designs. 


Scribbles Designs has so graciously agreed to sponsor our challenge at last minute when our original lined up sponsor I guess we call that “ghosted”  me.. lol! Kidding! Not sure what happened to them, but we are ever so grateful and thankful for our loyal sponsors that come to our rescue when we are in dire need. Thank you Scribbles Designs for sponsoring us for the month of December! 




For my card, I dug up this old snowflake design paper, scissor cut some snow for the ground, punched out some snowflakes, added this snow shovel sticker that is holographic looking (hard to tell in photo), dotted my snowflakes with glitter, colored up this adorable penguin with copic markers, and topped it off with one of my favorite crafty supplies, my Glossy Accents. I love that stuff! I put it on his eyes, the beak, around the heart and on his flippers. They are flippers aren’t they? Flippers, feet, whatever. :) I tacked it down to some red card stock, and then tacked the entire piece onto my 5 x 6 1/2 “ card. 





Want to see more fabulous designs using images from this months sponsor please come check out the challenges at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com and head over to Twisted Thursdays. We look forward to seeing you there! 

The Winner was Announced. I also entered this card in the Scribbles Designs Challenges at

2 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card and great sentiment Angela. Thank you for entering the Warm Winter Clothing Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much!