A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, December 10, 2021

A Freebie Challenge at Outlawz Challenges! Say what?

 


Yes indeed you read that right. At www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com there is a challenge every day of the week and also a FREEBIE/PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE! This weeks image is this adorable Angel from MMedell Illustrations. Isn’t she so cute! The sentiment is from TLC Creations. 






For my card I colored her using Copic markers, added my own little clouds in the sky and colored around them with the Copics. I also scissor cut my own little clouds to stick up off the page. Added a touch of glitter to her wings and the sentiment, added some Glossy Accents to the trumpet and her halo. Dotted it up with some Liquid pearls to give it that winter feeling. 

The Winner was Announced. I also entered this card in the challenges at 






1 comment:

Natalia Kuzak said...

It's true... The Angel is so cute. Love this card and colours!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!