A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, December 17, 2021

Candle light across the night on Sundays!

 



I decided to join the Sundays Song & Rhymes challenge again this week at Outlawz Challenges this weeks beautiful poem inspired this card. I was inspired by this verse:


And lamp-oil light across the night
Has caught the streaks of winter rain
In many a stained-glass window sheen


For my card I am using this beautiful image from The Outlawz Challenges Twisted Thursdays January 2022 sponsor which is coming up very soon, the sponsor is Christine Karron. The image is called Christmas Candle and you can find it for free at


https://chkarron.com/christmas-candle



I embossed the card added some sparkly ribbon cut out a window in the main card to be able to sit a tea light battery operated candle inside to give it that extra glowing charm. I challenge you to join the Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge this week! I hope to see you there! 

The Winner was Announced on January 10th. I entered this card in the challenges at



No comments: