A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Be Mine…

 


Hello friends! 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
My husband and I came up with a tradition for these financially difficult Christmases. We call it “Gifts of Christmases Past”, that is where we play with gifts we received in the past when we were able to afford more to give than our love to one another. For him it was dusting off the PS4, for me it was Paper Filigree,  also known as Quilling. I made a Snowflake. It is drying but I will show you all very soon. 


Today I am here to share the card I made today. I had this flower embossed in my stash for years. I was waiting for the right card to use it on, I never had the right one, so I cut it up, corner punched the corner embossed designs and added them to a new card design using this cute image from Oddball Art Co by Lizzy Love. I probably had that large heart in my stash even longer, topped it with some cute heart stickers I received from a Pen Pal friend. The sentiment I bowed the paper out to lift it off the page more, punched the scalloped oval, and heart then using the insert from a box of Dove Chocolate I received for Valentines last year, I punched out the words to make a sentiment. 


Adorable digi image from Oddball Art Co. by Lizzy Love



Now I need to decide what challenges I would like to enter my card into. 

The Winner was Announced. I entered my card in the challenge at


And I also entered this card in the challenge on Festive Fridays at

Www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com



The Winner was Announced. How could I pass on entering my. Card at





No comments: