A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Color Challenges are Inspirational





Hello friends and followers! I have a some great news for you today! I have joined the Tuesdays Color Challenge Team at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com 


I am sharing my first card for the challenges which start today! This weeks challenge is inspired by a beautiful picture only found in this weeks challenge. Come join us for some paper crafting fun, and get a chance in to win a prize from this weeks sponsor, Beccy’s Place. For my card I am using this bear from the set called Precious Baby






The inspirational image gave me this idea to create a book, and with a little searching I found a great tutorial for an Open Easel Book card. You can find out how to make yours by clicking the link below. 

Open Book Easel Card

Here you can see the card from each side:




Be sure to see more beautiful creations from the team by joining us at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com or click the image below to take you there now. 



The Winner was Announced. I entered this card in the challenge at http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/



The Winner was Announced. And the challenge at 


https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/12/december-challenge.html





The winner was announced. Entered the challenge at https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/




7 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous easel card, so pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Tina said...

I love the dimension on this with the "open book". Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you again. Tina

Inkami said...

Stunning design on this easel, congrats on joining the team!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Amazingly beautiful! Such a special card!

Beccy said...

Your card is beautiful Angela, I love all the fabulous dimension. You did a great job with the embellishments and decoration, the die cuts are wonderful and the patterned paper is very elegant. I love how you've coloured the little image too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Angela B. said...

Thank you My Paper Epiphany and Beccy! So pleased to see the digi artist stop by to leave me love! Thank you!