A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, December 27, 2021

Wednesdays Sketch Challenge at Outlawz!

 


Today I joined in the fun on Wednesdays at The Outlawz challenges! It is another great sketch challenge! I am trying to clean out my scrap bin, so I am using scraps I had, plus I had this image from Newtons Nook already colored from who knows when. 




 Sure hope to see you in some of the challenges at Outlawz Challenges!  



I decided I was not happy with my card. So I covered the area with a die cut stamped balloon.
 Much better now. 


The Winner was Announced. I decided to enter my card in the challenges at 



 

2 comments:

Helen said...

Great cards - thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)

Angela B. said...

Thank you!