A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

New Years at Sunday’s Songs & Rhymes Challenge

 


I already had this little image stamped onto a card, so I cut it into an oval shape, dabbled a bit of ink around the edges. Colored with Copic markers. Embossed celebrate onto the front and embossed champagne glasses onto a die cut tag. Added two more tags, and some music notes. I also embossed the banner on the mint and the white pieces. Tied the tags together with a gold bow and dropped some sparkly sequins for confetti onto the page. 




The fun theme this week at Sundays Songs  and Rhymes has to do with the New Year so it inspired me to make a New Years themed card. 

Come join us at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com

I also entered this card at 




I was chosen as a Top 3 Pick!

5 comments:

Sue said...

I love your New Years card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Angela :-) the image is so sweet and perfect for New Year!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

April said...

I love your fun card and all the added elements! Thanks for haring at HMFMC. xx

Sue said...

Angela, your House Mouse Card won a stamp prize. Can you email me your full name and address to RSDrees@twc.com and I will get the stamp right out to you. Congrats and Happy New Year.

Hugs, Sue

Angela B. said...

Oh how exciting! Thank you so much!