A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Day 3 Crash Your Stash with Outlawz Challenges!

 


Hello again!

 I know I have been busy, eh? I need to get my holiday card stash stacked up and filled out to send to my friends and family before I run out of time. 

This adorable card was inspired by the Crash Your Stash Challenge, it was the last challenge of the week that I had not entered at 

www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com 

Some of the challenges I entered had their next challenges begin soon after I entered the last challenge, so that delayed my Crashing of my Stash. Honestly, that is what I love about Outlawz, you don’t have to hop form website to website searching for challenges. We have one for every day of the week and special challenges too like Crash Your Stash.  You have to sign in and be a member so it is private, you get your own page to add your creations into your own little library on your page. I have been there since 2011, and I have not found another site like it, that is why it has lasted so long it is a great site for you to get inspired and creative and enter paper craft challenges.


https://www.disdigistamps.com/




This weeks product to resurrect from the bins of your craft supplies is the handy product called Flocking. I had no idea it was even called that until this challenge. I bought some Sparkly Fluff and a set of Flocking colors years ago, so I had this challenge covered. I ended up using my Sparkly Fluff Flocking on the pom pom of his hat and along the top of the tree branch to look like snow. 




The image was decided on for this card because the new Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar events have started and this little cute image from Di’s Digital Stamps was offered as one of the fabulous freebies! Woot! I had my challenge, found my image, and off to the desk to color with my Copic markers. It was a bit challenging coloring the mice, I definitely feel I need to start back on my animal coloring classes at Kit and Clowder. Her skills of teaching you to color, work like a magical fairy godmother has cast a spell on you and given you the gift. You finish your page thinking, “I did that? It looks amazing!” 😂 Until you go off on your own and the spell has worn off. 



I challenge you to use up your flocking this week and enter the Crash Your Stash challenge at Outlawz Challenges! I do hope to see you there! 


IThe Winner was Announced. also entered this card in the challenges at

https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/