A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, December 3, 2021

Outlawz Greetings Challenge is going Blue!


 Hey friends and followers! I entered this card in the Monday Greetings Challenge over at www.OutlawzChallenges.ning.com Their theme is Blue! You should get over there and check out the beautiful card entries! 

For my card, I used this piece of scrap paper I cut a gazillion arrows out on with my cricut when I first bought it. I only needed one arrow. The snow pile is made from dish soap, and acrylic paint. I used a straw and made bubble and placed the bubbles on the paper. When it dried it looks like this. I have no idea where I found these little critters I had them in my stash of printed digis. 





Want to see more fabulous card designs  please come check out the challenges at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com a We look forward to seeing you there! 

The Winner was Announced. I also entered this card in these challenges:

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love it. So well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much!