A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Father's Day/Masculine Card Challenge


Hello my online friends! This week it is time for a Father's Day themed challenge in the Greetings Cards Challenges at THE OUTLAWZ!! My card above is for my Dad. I used Copic markers to color the Stamp Fairy image. I hope he likes it! ;)  Won't you consider joining us at The Outlawz for some good times while honoring our guys in our most creative ways. 

I entered my card into these challenges:
 Dream Valley - Father's Day
Creative Inspirations - Father's Day
 Wags 'N Whiskers - One For The Boys
The Stamp Man - Boys And Men
Simply Create - All About You Dad
Sew Many Cards - Father's Day
Polka Doodles - Something For Dad
Mami Doodles - Card For A Boy Or A Man
Fussy And Fancy - Card For A Man Or A Boy
 
Stamp Fairy-
Digis With Attitude - Happy Father's Day
Delicious Doodles - Father's Day
Alphabet Challenge - F For Father's Day
Stamp, Scrap And Doodle - Father's Day
Secret Crafter - A Male Card
One Stop Craft Challenge - Father's Day
Mark's Finest Papers - Father's Day
Little Claire's - Cards For Men
Crazy 4 Challenges - Masculine Card Or Project
Stamptacular Sunday - Dads or Grads
Sparkles Forum - Father's Day
Post a Comment