A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Sundays are Song’s & Rhymes Challenges at Outlawz!

 



Sundays Songs & Rhymes Challenges at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com are fun and very challenging. Need that extra kick in the pants to make some cards but don’t have a clue what direction to go? Join one of the many challenges at Outlawz Challenges. Not only are the Design Teams full of very creative digital and paper crafters, but the members, the creativity they share is unbelievably inspiring. Okay, my card , eh… I read “corn in the husk” in this weeks theme for Sundays Challenges and my thoughts went to this stamp I had in my stash, from there it was just using up scraps from my scrap box and slapping it together. I think by adding a great corn bread recipe inside it would make it worth receiving. :) I challenge you to challenge yourself and join in the fun on Sundays Songs & Rhymes at Outlawz. Hope to see you there!


The Outlawz Songs & Rhymes Challenge  poem to inspire you

  Summer's flurry
      Of green is over,
      Apples are ripe,
      Mown is clover.
Colors, ablaze
      On mountains, burn,
      Smolder, and flame
      As the seasons turn.
Harvest moon
      Comes up at dusk,
      Gold as a pumpkin
      Or corn in the husk...
~Harry Behn (1898–1973), "Autumn," The Golden Hive, 1966


I entered this card in the challenges at

https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/12/challenge-221.html


Winner will be announced January 7th.






Want to see more fabulous card designs  please come check out the challenges at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com a We look forward to seeing you there! 

No comments: