A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm on a Design Team!!



I am so honored to be asked to be a part of a VERY TALENTED group of ladies over at The Outlawz! Wow what a rollercoaster ride the last 24 hours has been!  The turn of events have been ever so wonderful! Even better than I could have imagined. The ladies at the Outlawz are who I looked up to for my crafty guidance for the past 8 months, who taught and inspired me to take part in challenges. I would have never have been brave enough to submit a card I made if it weren't for their enthusiasm over the extremely creatively themed challenges they put on! You will not be disappointed here. They are very active with their members! Very sweet, courteous, and a respectful bunch of women! Your questions never go unanswered! These ladies and I have to include them all because there was not just one being respectful and helping out a newcomer. They all try to make sure you feel like your a part of their crafty "family." They even share where to get the best deals for your craft supplies! I could have never bought Copic markers for $3.95 at those online Ebay stores. These ladies have turned me into a true paper crafter by the looks of the supplies I have accumulated  and the stacks of cards I have made since I joined the challenges these ladies put on! I am very honored to even be considered for The Outlawz Girlz Design Team, I really look up to these ladies and I will honestly say I am with a group of the MOST TALENTED crafters ACROSS THE INTERNET! 

8 comments:

Wordbird said...

Whoo-hoo!!! So glad to have you at Outlawz!!! It is a wonderful and very supportive group...not to mention talented!! Congratulations! ;D

kaylou said...

hey Hun I'm a new 'outlaw' too, just been there a couple of weeks..... so glad to have you with us.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Lynne Armstrong said...

YAY Angela...congratulations! What goes around, comes around...good things come to nice people :)
Hugs xx

Angela B. said...

Thanks ladies!! Looking forward to being a part of the team VERY EXCITED!WOO-hoo!!!

Sheree said...

I hear you!! I am also a newbie to Outlawz and have never had so many wonderful people take an interest in what I am doing! If you have a question..it is answered within minutes. When you post that you are a newbie.. you are inundated with cheerful replies and welcomes from members!
I have worked in non-profit organizations as a board member for years and had a huge situation somewhat similar to yours. The politics dragged on for months and resulted in my resignation.... I will always remember that day because the weight was lifted and frustration was replaced with a new outlook! Everything happens for a reason and there will always be something bigger and better just around the corner!
Welcome to The Outlaws Angela!! I look forward to seeing your work!

Angela B. said...

Delete Comment From: OK Cricuteer

Blogger Angela B. said...

Thanks Sheree! My husband reminded me yesterday that when I signed on to the DT at SSC I told him all my inspiration gals were at The OUTLAWZ now and he told me I should be on the sites with Design Team that I love. I told him "They are SO TALENTED!" YOU ARE RIGHT! Things have happened for a reason! It feels like a dream, PINCH ME! OUCH! Not that hard, girl! {giggles}

Unknown said...

Angela I am so happy to have you at The Outlawz and more excited you joined me on the Birthday Challenge which is now "Greeting cards!" You make an awesome addition to the DT and just love your spunk and oh yea!! Love your creations too!!

Dana said...

So glad to have you with us Angela!!! I still remember your first day running to buy Copics!! That was sooo much fun! Your enthusiasm is contagious!!
Huge Hugs~
Dana