A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Tangled Christmas

 


Hello there friends and followers! Today I am here to share this card I made using die cuts, an embossing folder, a few various design papers from my scraps, and this cute free image I received years ago in the Crafters Digital Art Center website. The web site has since shut down, but I already had him colored up in my stash so I decided it was time to give him a forever home. 
If you know the artist of this adorable image please comment below with their name or websites so I can give credit to the artist. 
 
I entered this card in the challenge at

Winner Announced


I entered the challenge at
Winner Announced


 
I entered the challenge at
Winners Announced 



4 comments:

Diane said...

Cute card and design!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Darlene said...

What a fun image and you've colored it beautifully! Awesome design too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thank you so much sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

Lia said...

Cute and a bit funny: a nice christmascard!
Lia DT PoE